Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb. 21 update: Meeting tonight

According to the Indy Star, Friday could be "unification day"
*-Potential press conference at 11:45 a.m. Friday.
*-Edmonton date could change to July 27 (opposite the Brickyard) or Aug. 3, both of which are open.
*-Surfer's Paradise is Oct. 26, although an exemption would have to come from Chicago or it would have to be a non-points race.
*-Possibly, LB & Motegi will be held the same weekend.
Says Danica: "I'm probably speaking for many people when we say it's about time. You know, it's been a tough process for everybody; it's been disappointing for a lot of people."

An update comes from the AP
Not much new, but an evening update with KK having arrived in town to meet with TG.

Driver news
Florida Today says Danica is hungry for a victory
Says Danica: "I just want to get it done ... I feel like there's times when I came close, there's times when I've been maybe more preoccupied being a team player and I think I really feel it's time (to win)."

It's possible Simon Pagenaud will go to the European LeMans Series
Pagenaud raced for Walker Racing last year.

No comments: